Terms & Conditions
By using this Web Site, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to the Web Site. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions.
2. Booking Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of tee times is permitted with a full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tee time.
- Refunds will be credited to the booking credit card.
- Cancellations can be made by calling the pro shop.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the tee time will not be refunded.
- Bookings are limited to three tee times or 12 people maximum.
- Players must arrive ready to play 15 minutes prior to their booked time.
- Players who arrive late have lost their booking and will not be refunded. Staff will endeavor to find an alternative time on the day for late players but play at the controller’s discretion.
- A credit/refund will be given if the course is deemed unplayable due to extreme weather conditions, such as lightning or heavy rain that causes puddles on the putting surfaces, where further play is impossible.
- A credit/refund will not be given due to rain falling where the course is still playable. It is the player’s responsibility to check weather forecasts.
- Any requests for a refund or credit due to unplayable conditions must be made at the pro shop on the day of the booking.
- In the event of dangerous weather in the area that poses a risk to players’ health, such as lightning or extreme heat, the course reserves the right to cancel all tee times and issue full refunds or credits. Players will be notified as soon as possible in such situations.
Fremantle Public Golf Course is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988. The Act contains 10 National Privacy Principles that set standards for the handling of personal information. The Club has a commitment to privacy and the safeguarding of member, visitor and staff personal information.
Any personal information provided by you to the Club (e.g. name, address, date of birth and contact details), will be protected. The Club does not usually disclose your personal information to any other organisation or person unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The Club may also disclose personal information to relevant authorities if it reasonably believes that there is a threat to an individual’s life, health or safety, or public health or safety. If the Club has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, personal information may be used or disclosed as a necessary part of any investigation and reporting to relevant persons or authorities.
The Club may disclose your information to third parties that provide services under contract to the club. These contracts require the third party to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Your personal information may be used by the Club for marketing purposes to improve our services and to provide you with the latest information about those services, any new related services and promotions. If you do not wish to receive information about services and promotions, the Club, on request, will remove your name from mailing lists.
You have a right to access any personal information that the Club may hold about you, including a right of correction of your information. The Club will not charge a fee for you to access your personal information.
If you require any further information, please contact Club Administration.
The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Fremantle Public Golf Course does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Fremantle Public Golf Course reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Fremantle Public Golf Course may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
This site, the information and materials on the site, and the software made available on the site, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, no infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
4. Limitations of Damages
In no event shall Fremantle Public Golf Course be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the site or any linked website, even if Fremantle Public Golf Course is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fremantle Public Golf Course, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
6. Third Party Sites
As a convenience to you, Fremantle Public Golf Course may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Fremantle Public Golf Course makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Fremantle Public Golf Course or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links.